Lilium Lilium

I love it.

You must make more! Perhaps like a series? It was quite excellent.

One Ring: Special Edition One Ring: Special Edition

That, was fucked up.

That, was seriously fucked up. 10/10. YAY! MAKE MORE! When's the next one coming out?

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

That, was fucked up.

That was seriously fucked up. 10/10! YAY!

7 Kisses 7 Kisses

Very good, but......

The girls need more interactivity. You need to be able to play with them.

Denvish responds:

Hmmm. It's a dressup game, not a sex sim.

Dressup Blue Mary (V 1.2) Dressup Blue Mary (V 1.2)

Great game.

You need to expand on this game, very good, but could be better. And, outwar fuckers, go to hell.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

The Lusty Barfly The Lusty Barfly

Not great.

Sorry, but I don't like it. It's supposed to be a dating sim, not a murder mystery. If you put it in a different catagory, it would be better.

.:Soulless:. .:Soulless:.

Brilliant

I'm usually a harsh voter, but I can't honestly say anything against this.
I loved the beginning, and the transition was perfect from the beginning to the more intense parts, and back. It kept me listening to it. The length is perfect - it's a full length, and, yes, epic piece. I recommend it highly. I think it'll be the first I add to my favorites, too.

Organs for Donation Organs for Donation

Excellent feel, awkward transition

I find this song interesting to say the least. It's the first audio portal entry I fely compelled to review. I'm usually a rather harsh voter, but this gets a 9/10 and a 5/5 from me. I'll download the song to add to my collection as well, however...

Good part done, on with the criticism.
It starts off well, and it caught me. I listened through the whole thing more than once. The transition between the opening of the song and the middle was rather awkward and threw the feeling off a bit.
While interesting, it was repetative, but managed to pull that off without being boring

All in all, I'd have to say it's a great piece, though the transitions were not to my liking.